You're welcome! So glad you are enjoying the series as much as I am. The blog looks great, congrats!! (btw, love this backgound you picked, where did you find it?)
About the background - If you go up to the very top of the window on the right where it has "email address, new post, design and sign out," click on "design" and it takes you "blogger template designer." There you can play around with all the new templates and backgrounds they are offering. :)
You're welcome! So glad you are enjoying the series as much as I am. The blog looks great, congrats!! (btw, love this backgound you picked, where did you find it?)
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm totally in love with this series!
ReplyDeleteAbout the background - If you go up to the very top of the window on the right where it has "email address, new post, design and sign out," click on "design" and it takes you "blogger template designer." There you can play around with all the new templates and backgrounds they are offering. :)